If you are not available on May 18th, you can ask for an individual interview anytime by asking here!
Bachelors admission sessions
Enrol in one of the 3 following sessions: 9.45am, 1.15pm or 3.45pm
- Welcome and presentation of the courses by Anne Balas-Klein, director of LISAA Paris School of Fashion - 9.45am - 1.15pm - 3.45pm (45 minutes)
- Admission interviews: Christelle Conte, bachelors head of studies, or Corinne Valette, admissions officer, receive you for a 30-minutes interview - 10.30am/12.30pm - 2pm/4pm - 4.30pm/6.30pm
- Initiation workshops to drawing or silkscreen printing - 1.5hrs with first year bachelor's teachers - 10.30am/12.30pm - 2pm/4pm - 4.30pm/6.30pm
Bring a cover letter, a CV, 3 last academic transcripts of records and a copy of your ID. Also bring a presentation of personal work or portfolio: drawing, illustration, photography, videos, blog, Instagram account...
Master's admission sessions
Enrol in one of the 3 following sessions: 10.30am, 2.30pm
- Welcome and presentation of the courses by Anne Fuhrhop, head of studies - 10.30am - 2.30 (45 minutes)
- Admission interviews: Anne Fuhrhop and Isabelle Laurent, heads of studies, receive you for a 30-minutes interview - 11am/1.30pm - 3pm/6pm
- Conference "Fashion and luxury markets", with a teacher in master's courses - 11am/1.30pm - 3pm/6pm
Bring a cover letter, a CV and a copy of your ID.
LISAA Paris Mode
May 18th - Open 9.30am/6pm
13 rue Vauquelin 75005 Paris
+33 (0)1 47 07 17 07