ERASMUS+ ADMISSIONS PROCESS
LISAA holds a valid Erasmus+ charter for higher education. Thus Erasmus+ students can join LISAA at the beginning of each semester, in September and January of the academic year.
At LISAA Paris Interior Architecture & Design and LISAA Paris Graphic Design, student mobility takes place during the fall semester of the 3rd year. To enrol, the Erasmus student mobility candidate must contact the Erasmus+ coordinator at their university. They must then send the following to the Erasmus+ coordinator at LISAA:
- The completed application form;
- The learning agreement provided by the Erasmus+ coordinator of their university detailing the planned curriculum during their mobility period;
- A cover letter;
- A resume;
- A portfolio of personal work;
- A certificate of grades for the previous two semesters;
- The certification of their level of French provided by the French department of their university or the results of an official French test (the same documentation is required in English if the student applies for a programme in English).
For the first semester: before April 1st (semester begins end of September).
For the second semester (does not concern Paris Interior Architecture & Design nor Paris Graphic Design): before November 1st (semester begins end of January).
ERASMUS+ COORDINATION CONTACT
Please contact your chosen LISAA campus.