Open days at LISAA Rennes
On February 1st & 2nd, the students and teachers at LISAA welcome you. The programme: campus visits, workshops and conferences about courses and careers in creative fields.
Exhibition - guided tours
With the students and teachers of LISAA Rennes. Saturday and Sunday, students and teachers offer you to understand the training path at LISAA rennes through visits of the school and exchanges.
Saturday 1st February - 9am/5pm
- 10am & 3.30pm - "The Foundation year: objectives, progress and further education" by Sklerijenn Havouis, Head of studies for foundation year
- 11.30am - "Careers in Graphic Design, Motion Design and Illustration: trainings and jobs opportunities", by François Camard, Head of studies for Graphic Design and feedbacks from graduates
- 2pm - "Careers in Interior architecture and design: global design, service design and design of connected objects: trainings and job opportunities", by François Le Gall, Head of studies for Interior Architecture and Design and feedbacks from graduates
Demonstration and discussion about tools and methods for creation
- Fablab: "paper cut" workshop with the laser cut, leave with your personalised postcard!
- Fablab: 3D printer demonstration
- Photo studio: chronophotography workshop
Visits / Meetings
All day long, guided tour of projects exhibitions with the teachers and students.
Sunday 2nd February - 11am/4pm
- 11.30am - "The Foundation year: objectives, progress and further education" by Sklerijenn Havouis, Head of studies for foundation year
Visits / Meetings
Discuss with the educational staff:
- 130pm - François Le Gall, on Interior Architecture & Design courses
- 14h30 - François Camard, on Graphic Design and Digital Art Direction courses
And all day long, guided tour of projects exhibitions with the teachers and students.
13 rue Poullain Duparc
+33 (0)2 99 79 23 79
Saturday 1st February 2020 (9am-5pm)
Sunday 2nd February 2020 (11am-4pm)