- LISAA is one of the few schools recognised by the French Ministry of Culture and Communication
- LISAA's qualifications are listed on the French Register of Professional Certifications (level II – BAC+3 years of further education and level I – BAC+5 years of further education) and state-approved qualification (BTS)
- LISAA's qualifications are professionally oriented
- LISAA teaching is project-based and in partnership with businesses
- LISAA is reputed among professionals: it is a member of SNJV, RECA, FDE and recognised by UNAID. It is a Toon Boom center of excellence.
- LISAA is at the top of rankings, among the most valued schools by professionals
- LISAA courses are led by active professionals
- LISAA is the guarantee of individual tutor follow-up, in small workshops in the heart of the city
- LISAA is the biggest design school in France
- LISAA counts over 5000 graduates in its alumni network, that run jobs with responsabilities all over the world
- LISAA offers its 5000 alumni more than 800 internship and job offers available on its plateform
- LISAA promotes exchanges as a member of the international network of schools of art and design Cumulus, and hold a valid Erasmus Charter for Higher Education
START OF THE SCHOOL YEAR
Ask for an interview!
Enrolment at LISAA is still open