REASONS TO TRAVEL ABROAD
To enrich studies with new experiences
By developing its international dimension, LISAA enables students who wish to internationally to acquire during their course the experience and skills they will need to do so, whilst encouraging them to discover different methods, cultures and perspectives, which will enrich their future professional practices.
Students have the opportunity to have a work experience abroad as a year out between the first and the second year of their master's in Digital Art Direction.
To learn how to adapt
In addition to mastering language skills and discovering a country’s culture, international work placements enable students to acquire the skill of being able to adapt to new environments and a different lifestyle and job. This is a bonus for being able to respond to the needs of the current job market.
This experience is very enriching – from both a human relations and a professional point of view.
Amélie, student at LISAA Nantes, undertook a two-month work placement in London
Please contact your chosen LISAA campus.
FIRST STEP: BEING ELIGIBLE FOR MOBILITY
Mobility is open to all students who wish to study abroad. Available places are allocated to the most motivated students with the strongest application forms. See the programme presentation.
An international work placement can take place from the first year onwards and will be listed on the Europass Mobility and the qualification supplement. Interested students should contact the ERASMUS+ coordinator who will inform them of procedures for finding a work placement and for benefiting from an ERASMUS+ grant, and will provide the required documentation.
Documents to provide
- A filled-in application form;
- A work placement agreement covering the period of mobility and signed by the student, the company where the work placement will take place and the ERASMUS+ coordinator;
- A cover letter;
- A preliminary draft of the work placement's programme;
- A work placement contract detailing the programme and the validation criteria of the work placement. This contract must be signed by the ERASMUS+ coordinator and by the company where the work placement is taking place.
- An engagement of quality defining the rights and obligations of all parties involved in the international work placement.
DURING THE MOBILITY PERIOD
Send arrival certificate to LISAA’s ERASMUS+ coordinator.
AFTER THE MOBILITY PERIOD
Send the following to LISAA’s ERASMUS+ coordinator: work placement completion certificate and a final work placement report. The company will provide a training certificate.