Fashion Loves Paris—and LISAA!
2nd October 2015, LISAA Fashion and Paris City Hall celebrate fashion with a day called Fashion Loves Paris.
- 10am to midday: design workshop around the Kiliwatch x LISAA collaboration project, “The Seven Tribes”, led by Raphaëlle H’Limi, Creative Process teacher for 3rd year fashion design
MEET AND GREET
- 2pm – 5pm: meeting with three young designers who are graduates from LISAA Fashion Paris
A collective of young fashion design graduates from LISAA will be organizing a pop-up shop selling the key pieces from the labels they have created:
- Swann - LISAA Mode Paris 2012 – Creator of the label SWEN
- Collectif Aucun - LISAA Mode Paris
- Ingrid Fey - LISAA Mode Paris – Accessories and Knitwear Designer at Atelier Ingrid Fey
- Roberto and Paulo Ruiz Munoz - LISAA Mode Paris 2014 & 2015 – Graduate Fashion Week London 2014 & 2015 / 2nd prize E-Fashion Awards 2015
2nd October 2015 from 10am – 5pm
13 rue Vauquelin - Paris 5
Metro Censier Daubenton (line 7)