Some students at LISAA are available for a sandwich course work placement during the final year of their course. This provides an advantageous opportunity for businesses who wish to employ fully operational young graduates.
OFFER A SANDWICH COURSE WORK PLACEMENT
Students at LISAA can undertake two different work placement contracts:
- contract of apprenticeship - LISAA is a CFA (centre de formation des apprentis)
- professional training contract
BACHELOR’S-LEVEL SANDWICH COURSE IN BORDEAUX AND TOULOUSE
Students on the graphic design bachelor’s course at LISAA Bordeaux and LISAA Toulouse can undertake a sandwich course work placement during their 3rd year . They study for a level 6 qualification (bachelor’s-level/bac+3 years of further education) in graphic design for print media or digital media. Throughout the course, they learn to define a visual communications strategy, to master different means of expression and to format these on diverse supports : print, packaging and interactive media.
Students on the Interior Architecture & Design master's course at LISAA Bordeaux can also undertake a sandwich course work placement starting from their 3rd year.
Timetable of work placements and classes on sandwich courses:
Students on the graphic design bachelor’s course can undertake their sandwich course with one week of classes and two weeks at a company during the third year of their course.
MASTER’S-LEVEL SANDWICH COURSE IN GRAPHIC DESIGN IN PARIS, BORDEAUX AND TOULOUSE
Qualified with a level 6 (bac+3) diploma in graphic design, students on the Digital Art Direction master’s course in Bordeaux and Toulouse are available for a sandwich course work placement during both years of their studies .
As for students in Digital Art Direction in Paris, they are available during the final year of their studies.
Scope for work placements:
Students on the Digital Art Director master’s course are fully operational in a wide range of fields:
- Art Direction : identity redesign, branding, communications campaigns.
- Web and Mobile Design : from artistic design to production on different supports such as desktop, mobile, tablet, etc.
- UX Design: user experience design, ergonomics, interactive wireframes, test designs, data collection and analysis.
- Print design: advertising, publishing, communication supports, etc.
- Web production: HTML/CSS integration, roll-out and usage of CMS (e.g. Wordpress).
- Video: from concept/storyboard to filming to editing.
- Animation and Motion Design: animated art direction, use of animation tools such as After Effects and Cinema 4D.
- Project management/Client relations.
- Software skills: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects Premiere Pro, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Brackets, Cinema 4D.
Timetable of work placements and classes on sandwich courses :
- Paris / Nantes / Rennes / Strasbourg: consult us
- Bordeaux and Toulouse
2 weeks at the company, 1 week at the school
Annual cost of sandwich course in Paris :
The price of the sandwich course amounts to 15€ per hour. Over the year, the cost of the course, therefore, totals 7875€ before tax (525 hours of class x 15€).
MASTER’S-LEVEL SANDWICH COURSE IN FASHION & LUXURY MANAGEMENT
The distance-learning master's courses in Fashion and Luxury Management, Communication and Digital Marketing for Fashion, and Fashion Marketing and Sustainability allow students to undertake a sandwich-course work placement during the twe years of their education. The courses begin either in october or in January.
MASTER'S-LEVEL SANDWICH COURSE IN INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN
Students enroled in the master's in Interior Architecture & Design at LISAA Paris, LISAA Rennes, LISAA Nantes and LISAA Strasbourg can undertake a sandwich course work placement during their 5th year. Students at LISAA Bordeaux can undertake a sandwich-course work placement starting from the 3rd year.