LISAA amongst the top 15 further education websites worldwide at the Webby Awards 2016
LISAA’s website has been named an Honoree at the prestigious international digital Webby Awards 2016. This distinction grants LISAA the honour of being amongst the 15 best school and university websites in the world. Furthermore, it is the only non-American project to have been selected for this category.
THE LISAA WEBSITE
Designed and developed in collaboration with the talented digital agency Hands, the LISAA website launched online in July 2015. Developed with the help of the CMS Grand Central, it fulfils responsivity, editorial quality and service performance requirements.
A PRESTIGIOUS INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION
The Webby Awards honour excellence on the Internet, including websites, interactive advertising, online films and videos and mobile websites. The nominees and winners have been selected by the International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences since 1996.
The Webby Awards are the Internet’s highest honour.
The New York Times
The Webby Awards are the most prestigious international digital awards in the world. Every year, 13,000 projects are submitted and only 20% of them receive the “Honoree” title in each category.
The award-winning websites in the Schools and Universities category:
- The University of the North Carolina School of the Arts - USA
- NYU Tisch School of the Arts - USA
- Johns Hopkins University - USA
- USC Iovine and Young Academy - USA
- HBS Alumni - Wilderness Survival Handbook - USA
- Emily Carr University of Art + Design - USA
- Temple University - USA
- Bard College at Simon's Rock - USA
- Hampshire College - USA
- Cornerstone University - USA
- Michigan State University - USA
- Yale Law School - USA
- Rider University - USA
- LISAA with Hands Agency - FRANCE
- Loyola Marymount University – USA
Founded in 2015, Hands Agency is a Paris-based digital agency. It helps brands to define and implement their web, social media and mobile communications strategies.