8/12 - Orientation Day for design careers at LISAA Nantes
LISAA Nantes welcomes you on december 8th, 2018 and tells you all about design and creative careers.
10am-5pm: LISAA Nantes opens its doors temporarily from 10am to 5pm. Education management team members will be there to welcome you and give you information about careers after studies in fashion design, graphic design or interior architecture.
10:30am-4pm: Conferences on training and design & creation jobs
- 10.30am: Conference / Meeting "Applied arts studies: which foundation year?" with Christophe Beauducel, LISAA Nantes director and Elise Martineau, Head of Studies - Foundation year. Building B - Auditorium.
- 11am: Conference / Meeting "Visual arts creatives, how to make a living from your passion?****" by Guylaine Brélivet, head of studies at LEAFY / Professionnal coaching in visual arts. Building A - Amphitheater.
- 2.30pm: Conference / Meeting "Applied arts studies: which foundation year?" with Christophe Beauducel, LISAA Nantes director and Elise Martineau, Head of Studies - Foundation year. Building B - Auditorium.
- LISAA business partnerships. LISAA teaching method settled in the profesional life
- 2018 Workshop "Heart". Like every year, students of all the LISAA schools worked on a common theme. The work of Nantes students is exhibited here
- Students work. Through a selection of students work, come discover what we learn in design programmes at LISAA!
December 8th - 10am/5pm
13 rue Baron 44000 Nantes
+33 (0)2 40 20 30 50