Open days at LISAA Paris Interior Architecture & Design
LISAA Paris School of Interior Architecture & Design welcomes you on Saturday 29th of January from 10am to 6pm for a day of discovery.
Our program: school visit, conferences on the Bachelor's and Master's programs, meetings with our teaching staff and discussions on our admissions.
We are taking in account all the necessary health regulations and measures. During the event, we may have to set up a limited number of people in our classrooms for the conferences.
School visit & Workshop
- Discover our classrooms, labs, model making workshop and FabLab
- Our teaching staff will welcome you and provide you with information about our courses, the types of projects you will work on and the skills acquired after training.
Drawing workshops between 1pm and 4pm by Antoine Barrot, creativity teacher at LISAA and visual artist. Free access without reservation
Discovery of the projects and meeting with our students who will be here as well.
Coaching interview/ Preparation for admissions interviews from 1pm to 2pm by Théo Ragozzino, admissions officer.
Meeting & discussions
Conferences & Visits
10am-11am - Visit
- 11am - Prépa Archi-Design, the first year of the cursus" by Chantal Boëtte, Head of Educational Administration (Conference in French)
12am-1pm - Visit
- 2pm - "The professions related to interior architects & designers, their training: the goals and different specialities of master's degrees. What are the opportunities afterwards?" (Conference in French) by Emmanuelle Torck, Director
3pm-5pm - Visit
- 4pm - "Sandwich course & internship » (Conference in French) by Madjid Haddad, Training advisor and professionalization manager
- 4:30pm - " The 1-year Interior Design & Decoration specialisation: goals, opportunities, admission. Successful reorientation " by Emmanuelle Torck, Director (Conference in French)
- 5pm - " All about the international course" (Online conference in English - the login link will be sent to registrants the day before) by Sarngsan Na Soontorn, pedagogical follow-up of international classes manager.
Paris Interior Architecture & Design
73 rue Pascal, Paris 13e
+33 (0)1 45 43 02 02
Saturday 29th of january (10am-6pm)