April 2019, Open House at LISAA Paris Graphic Design
On April 13th, LISAA students and teachers welcome you. Visits and conferences on trainings and creative professions are scheduled.
Coaching for the admission interview - Bring your portfolio and test your level!
Open from 3 pm
- Students projects exhibition: end-of-studies, partnerships, challenges
- Posters created in partnership with the Mouffetard theater
- "Studying at LISAA: from the first to the fifth year" by Constance Grison, Director of LISAA Paris Graphic Design, Vanessa Farnot, head of studies for the foundation year and François Vermorel, Educational Manager, Digital Art Direction - 12 pm
- "Choose a path: Foundation year or first year of bachelor?" by Vanessa Farnot, head of studies for the foundation year - 4 pm
- "Digital Art Direction master's: UX Design, 360 Communication and animated media" by François Vermorel, head of studies - 4 pm
Meet the teaching staff and the students
School of Graphic Design – LISAA Paris
62 boulevard Arago, Paris 13e
+33 (0)1 85 73 23 40
Saturday, April 13th 2019 (10 am/6 pm)