February 2019, Open House at LISAA Nantes
On February 2nd & 3rd, LISAA students and teachers welcome you. We have scheduled visits, workshops and conferences on formations and creative professions.
CONFERENCES / MEETING
- "Foundation year proceedings and objectives" by Elise Martineau, head of studies, and Christophe Beauducel, Director of LISAA Nantes: Saturday & Sunday - 10.30 am and 2 pm
- "Graphic Design bachelor and Master's in Digital Art Direction in cultural and creative Industries: training and careers" by Yvan Larboulette, head of studies: Saturday & Sunday - 3 pm
- "Interior Architecture & Design Master's: training and careers" by Valérie Loubatier, head of studies: Saturday & Sunday - 3:30 pm
- "Fashion design/Pattern-making and Fashion Design/Textile Designbachelors: training and careers" by Corelia Pinault, head of studies: Saturday & Sunday - 4 pm
- Guided tour of workshops and classrooms, student projects exhibition in Graphic Design, Interior Architecture & Design and Fashion
- Meet the students and teachers of LISAA Nantes
- Demonstration: print-edition workshop: between traditional printing and digital techniques, come and discover the creatives means of LISAA Nantes workshop!
- Which fresco for the school terrasse? Come discover the students' projects and vote for your favorite!
13 rue Baron, 44000 Nantes
+33 (0)2 40 20 30 50
Saturday, February 2nd 2019 (9 am/5 pm)
Sunday, February 3rd 2019 (10 am/5 pm)