Speed Recruiting Day at LISAA Mode Paris
Monday, February 1st, students from the LISAA fashion section met with professionals and recruiters from the fashion industry to simulate job interviews.
During 15 minutes, the 3rd year students in the stylisme-modélisme sections and textile designmust speak about their projects and motivation. Each of them meets with several professionals from the fashion world, collection managers or human resource managers in order to refine their goals and learn how to be confident about their work.
This jury is an essential step for students to better position themselves concerning skills, and promote their professional integration. Students then experience the transition of their arrival in the professional world more naturally and confidently.
The judges were intended to assess the presentation of the concept, the relevance of the language used, the ability to sustain attention and the accuracy of answers. They appreciated this moment of exchange and highlighted the high level of training of Grade 3 students at LISAA Mode Paris.
Over 20 were present :
- Elodie DUPAYAGE - Recruitment manager / PROMOD
- Juliette MACALUSO - Recruitment and career manager / KIABI
- Emilie SCHOENDORFF - Women's concept stylist / KIABI
- Gregory BAMETZ - Men's concept stylist / KIABIE
- lihu SALAZAR - Accessories and style coordinator / KIABI
- Stéphane DE POND DE LA FAURIE - Woman collections manager DA / J CREW
- Marc OSSEDAT - Concept & style project manager / PRINTEMPS
- Elodie LE RAI - Development and documentation officer / MOCONSEIL
- Victoire DELDEBAT-AZEMA - Senior research manager / MOCONSEIL
- Pascale GUASP - Founder and CEO / ELSS COLLECTION
- Valentin PINTA - Stylist / IZAC
- Caroline PETIT - HR / Bergère de France
- Catherine BABIAR - HR / Consulting
- Anne FUHRHOP - HF / AF PARTENAIRES
- Jean-Paul VELLA - RH / VELLA CONSEILS
- Corinne VALETTE - RH / Consulting
- Nathalie BALOUN - Concept & style manager / PRINTEMPS
- Lauren VIDAL - REVITAL VIDAL