April 2019, Open House at LISAA Paris Fashion Design
On April 13th, LISAA students and teachers welcome you. We have scheduled visits, workshops and conferences on formations and creative professions.
Visit the exhibition of students works and projects, carried out as part of partnerships with the corporate sector or in association with international universities.
Meet the teachers and the students of LISAA Fashion.
Coaching for the admission interview
Coaching for the admission interview - bring your portfolio and test your level!
- "How LISAA Fashion professionalises its programmes" by Christelle Conte, head of studies - 11 am
- "Careers: what become of our graduates in design / pattern making, design / textile design and Fashion Business" by Anne Balas-Klein, Head of School of Fashion - 2 pm
- "Further studies in fashion and luxury business after a bachelor. Master's in Fashion & Luxury Management and New Media & Fashion Marketing, specialisation in Interior Decoration: promising sectors" by Anne Fuhrhop, Head of studies - 3pm
- Pattern making - 10 am/5 pm
- Silkscreen & textile printing - 2 pm/5 pm
Student union - International - Internship - Partnerships - Finance - Health - Housing. Everything you want to know!
School of Fashion – LISAA Paris
13 rue Vauquelin, Paris 5e
+33 (0)1 47 07 17 07
Saturday, April 13th 2019 (10 am/6 pm)